HCPDF Canada’ aims to increase solidarity and communication among Canadian organizations, collectives and individuals who support the emancipatory process underway in Central and South America, and fight for self-determination and the construction of Peoples Power.
– Create bridges of friendship between grassroots and social Movements from South and Central America with Canada
– Provide access to objective Peoples Media in order to counter the U.S. corporate-sponsored media propaganda
– Work to improve Canadian foreign policy towards progressive governments in South and Central America, especially Venezuela
– Provide Cultural and Political workshops in Canada
– Organize fact finding brigades: Norman Bethune brigade
If you or your organization is interested in joining the HCPDF, please send us an email to: venesolnet[AT]gmail.com with your personal details.